Hello! I am an Anesthesiology Resident at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, MA. I completed my Transitional Year at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI. I earned my Medical Degree at Oakland University William Beaumont [OUWB] School of Medicine and was part of the inaugural class. I completed my Associate’s Degree at Bard College at Simon’s Rock [Great Barrington, MA] on the Acceleration of Excellence Program [AEP] full-tuition scholarship. After two years at Bard College, I transferred to the University of Michigan [Ann Arbor, MI] to complete my Bachelor of Science in Engineering [Biomedical Engineering] and Master of Science in Engineering [Biomedical Engineering].
How to Use This Site
I welcome communication via any of these media:
- Email: amanda[at]amandaxi[dot]com
- Twitter: @amandasxi
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/amandaxi
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/amandaeleven
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/amanda_xi/
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/101662635998973327781
- Facebook [Page]: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amanda-Xi/260201917381660
The opinions expressed on this website are mine alone and not representative of my affiliations.